♥ ♥ Ini Bukan Blog Artist Korea Tapi ni Blog Cik EyeNA ;D ♫ ♫

Followers

Rabu, 9 November 2011

SomeDay

 
I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I’m getting tired and exhausted,
I feel like giving up
on all my dreams that I’ve kept hard
Every time I feel that I’m lacking
in many things more than I have
I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

“it’ll be alright”
I comfort myself by saying that
Each and every day
Though it makes me afraid little by little
I Believe in myself
I tell myself to do so, but I don’t
Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

I will wait for it to come someday
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Someday my painful heart will get well

I hope it helps me now.
I hope the God will help me
Overcoming myself however
The more I don’t have enough confidence

I hope this tears will stop running someday (someday)
Someday after this darkness clears up (darkness clears up)
I hope the warm (warm) sunshine dries these tears

But wait it’ll come (someday, someday)
Although the night is long, the sun comes up (sun comes up)
This painful heart of mine
Someday it will get well (Someday it will get well)

Someday..
Someday..

~lyric~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails